Daughter church of
All Saints, Milford on Sea
Find us at Branwood Close, Everton Lymington, SO41 0LU
The original church building was erected in Everton in the year 1896. Constructed of wood and corrugated iron, it lasted until 1970 when the present timber-framed and cedar-shingle clad church was dedicated. An extension, housing the vestry and sacristy was added in 2000. The old church was used as a hall until 1984, when it was replaced by the current brick-built hall.
A congregation based on the village of Everton, with a reputation for its friendly atmosphere where all ages are welcome. As well as caring for the Christian family here in Everton, we seek to share God’s love with all who live in the village.